Hardman and Oakley Fencing provide fencing installations and repairs and are based in Ipswich, Suffolk. We cover most of the surrounding towns and villages including Woodbridge, Felixstowe and Martlesham. We will also go further afield to towns such as Diss and Stowmarket.
We are a partnership which formed in 2010 and have been growing steadily since thanks to the skill and dedication of our small team and through word of mouth recommendations from our customers.
Whether it be the replacement of a single rotten fence post or the design and installation of an entire garden boundary, Hardman & Oakley Fencing can accommodate your every need. We specialise in hand built close board fences but can install anything from a ‘waney edge’ panel fence to ‘hit and miss’, pickets, trellis, chain-link.
We also supply and install garden gates and are happy to hand build gates to meet your individual specifications.
Our team will ensure that your fence is fitted with skill and precision and all of our work is vetted for quality by Checkatrade.com.
Why you should choose to get a quote from Hardman & Oakley Fencing:
- We are members of Check-a-trade and are continually monitored and approved by them and our customers.
- We are recommended by the County Council Suffolk Trader Scheme.
- We have over 10 years experience in the industry.
- We will dispose of all of your old fencing materials for free and at a proper council facility.
- We pride ourselves on our time-keeping and will always reply to enquiries. Quotes will be sent promptly after the initial site visit.
- All of our staff are DBS checked and we guarantee to be friendly and courteous at all times.
- We only use quality, pressure treated materials sourced from local FSC timber suppliers to ensure that your fence is built to last.
- We have full public liability insurance to the sum of £5m.